Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shane McCartney?

I am suddenly so sick, it's driving me nuts. My nose is all clogged up and it's just been tissue after tissue going into the dustbin. Do you know how hard it is to brush teeth when your nose is blocked!? Maybe it became worse cos I was silently inflicting curses in my head on those kind of people (the post below). Lol, I'm kidding. I'm not that insane. >.>

And, my family just left me for cendol, like a while ago already. So I was just entertaining myself with Shane Dawson videos when this thought occurred to me again. See...


This is Jesse McCartney, yeah? (I couldn't find a better pic)




And this is Shane Dawson. (ignore the fake beard =p)

Don't they look so much alike??? IT'S NOT MY MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON ME OK.


♫ Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Bublé

No comments: