Wednesday, November 25, 2009

You're Beautiful Pt. 2



Okay, irrelevant old picture but it's one of my favorites from my JGS-dedicated folder.
Anyway, I've been left at home again and like, I just realized...

...I can't find my korean book.

EWIAROGHTJKLAHJTADFJSAF~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been trying to look all morning but to no avail
and hence by frustration and sadness. ALL MY NOTES ARE IN THERE, YOU KNOW?
YOU KNOW?! LIKE, HALF A BOOK FILLED WITH IMPORTANT NOTES!?!?!

AISHHHH.

I have You're Beautiful to calm my nerves... til I start searching again.
T_______T



Stickers!




"Pig, I have to remove your nose."




돼지토끼!! I want one so bad!


"You know about pressure points?
If you like someone, press your nose really hard to suppress the feeling."

...I should start doing that. =p


비비 거 비비 거 비비 거 면 ~


















Polaroid!



Time to start searching again......

No comments: