Thursday, May 13, 2010

Save Me


Jun Weng: Teacher, how come I don't get present wan?
Me: Cause you're not a mother ma.
Jun Weng: Then how come you got present?
Me: Noo, it's not mine. I'm just looking at it.
Jun Weng: You're not a mother?
Me: Nooo.
Jun Weng: Why?
Me: Because I don't have a son, like you.
Jun Weng: Yes you do!!
Me: Where got?
Jun Weng: Got! IN YOUR STOMACH!!
Me: O__O


Hee. Sorry for the lack of updates but I've been kinda busy and when I'm here, I'm just too tired. Everyday seems to go a little faster now and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Have you ever felt that life is going too fast for you?
Because, I have. And while the moments of pressure have been increasing, so have the blissfully sweet times when I can just be all smiles and laughs and not worry about zip.

But for now, it ain't that great.

Can I crawl into a hole and die plz.



On a happier note, I had lunch with Julian the other day and he painted me this. Socute! :)

No comments: