Sunday, May 9, 2010

M.O.T.H.E.R.

So it has come to this time of year again which is almost exactly the same as Valentines Day except it's just for mothers :p Isn't it? You go all your way out to buy flowers or make her breakfast in bed or you search high and low for the perfect present. The only thing is... what happens tomorrow? Is she just as special the next day as today?

WELL OF COURSE SHE IS, DON'T BE STEWPIDDD. :D

No matter how bad or annoying or naggy or WHATEVER you think she is, there's always gonna be one thing she's done ultimately right-- giving life to you willingly. I mean, without her, you wouldn't even have the brains to think she's annoying, yes? But that's not the point. Mothers shouldn't only be appreciated on one day, once a year. Out of the many times she's made you angry, there are double the times when she's been there for you, taken care of you, fed you, spent time on you. And I'm speaking this for myself to remember too.

I was listening to the radio the other day and there was an interview going on. And they had asked what is the hardest, most difficult job in the world.

"Being a mother."

And I couldn't agree more. I help take care of my niece for 3 months straight also my heart and mind are like ZOMG LEAVE ME ALONE, CHILD. But despite that, it's something you all should know, that I look forward to the most.

I shall have a son.
And his name shall be Reyes.
v^______^v

So today the kids in nursery class decorated cookies for their mummies. I made one box too actually, but I ate them HEHEHEHE. It's totally cool though cause I just tell her I ate them for her out of love and she stares at me and I smile at her with my sepet eyes and she then says "what la you" and makes me water the plants. T__T












Three failed attempts to take a 2010 photo with him D:




------------------
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.

No comments: