Friday, May 14, 2010

When A Heart Breaks, It Don't Break Even



Say hello to Machukun and Pichukun :D

  • Today was fun, hectic, dramatic, stressing, and any other crazy adjectives you can think of that'll make your head feel like exploding just by reading it. I'm sorry, I just don't know what to make of today. I was so down. ):
  • To add to that, Fish & Co. totally ripped me off. My fish looked like half of a deflated small intestine. It was so small and miserable, my heart was crying. So was my stomach, wth.
  • I think, on the days that I don't have class, I put on weight. Cause I spend the entire day stuffing my face, literally. I'll have first breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, then lunch, tea, dinner... omg, that's it. I'm a hobbit.
  • I'm getting so sleepy it's not even funny anymore.
  • I sayang my Kor lots. ♥
  • DARREN'S LAST CHINESE NAME IS KEN HAHAHAHA. :X
  • I'm so tempted to get a new phone eventhough my not-so dearly beloved one still works perfectly fine (without a space bar, that is). Why isn't it spoiling yettt... D:
  • I'm going to abstain from salmon sashimi for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Because I refuse to eat wasabi and to get parasites or little worm inhabitants residing in my tummy. If that ever happened, I would be very much tempted to stab myself.
  • Why does everyone want me to watch Nightmare on Elm Street? I don't want to spend most of the time with a pillow over my faceeee.
  • I went for icecream with the So-Called last night and we got pulled over by the police lol. But that story's for another day. I'll just let you know that he was let off from a rm300 fine and it was puhretty, epic. :D
  • And, now that I'm finally feeling more 'me' again, I think I'm ready to fall asleep peacefully.
  • Thank You God, for smiles. :)

No comments: