Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day Nine: Someone You Wish You Could Meet

Umm, I thought about this for quite some time and I've figured that I can't settle with just one person. So I just decided to make a list. There are myriads of people and even, KINDS of people I'd want to meet and to shorten down the list still ends up to be a lot. So this is the shortest of the shortest already and I'm pretty sure I left out a whole lot more people.

Rain
Lee Joon
Jim Parsons
Tobey Maguire
Topher Grace
Aaron Johnson
Rino Nakasone
Michael Flatley
Lauren Gottlieb
Bryan Tanaka
Wade Robson
Kate Forsyth
Frank Peretti
Stephen Colbert
Jason Mraz
Daniel Campos
Peter Jackson
Nobuo Uematsu
Masashi Hamauzu
Katie Sokoler
Ryan Higa
My future husband


This is what I could come up with, with my dead brain at this time.
...I know, a very weird list. For a very weird person. ;D

No comments: